We supply personnel to the Subsea Construction, Survey, Inspection, Diving, Engineering, Renewable and NDT sectors.
Our highly experienced co-ordinators work fast at sourcing suitable candidates from our sizable custom designed database with access to over 7000 freelance contractors based all over the world. Thanks to our extensive background work while in the registration period all our freelance contractors have been cross referenced to log books, have in-date certification, and hold recent work references and appraisals – this allows the co-ordinator to work confidently with supporting your every need.
Our experienced, swift and friendly team offer all our clients the benefits of:
- Expert search and selection tailored to your individual wants and needs
- Logistics and in house visa support for all nationalities, worldwide
- Documentation, competency and renewal control
- In addition bespoke training where required
- Current market rate agreed by both you and the candidate
This is secured by providing the following:
- 24 hour service - we can man your requirements at any time of day or night, 365 days a year
- 24 hours service to our personnel - a trained co-ordinator is just at the end of the telephone to act swiftly for any type of emergency
- Regular updates on potential travel disruptions along with unparalleled knowledge of logistics, including specialisation in areas such as West Africa.
- Instant reaction times, we can man your projects on a short notice in addition to working as a partner for long term rotational planning
- Access to over 7000 personnel worldwide, all of whom are of the highest calibre and are fully reference and documentation regularly checked
- Payroll assistance for UK PAYE, UK Self Employed, Overseas Self Employed and UK / Overseas Ltd Company
- Thorough understanding of international tax compliance, deductions and reclaim
- Comprehensive insurance
We visit all UK Subsea exhibitions and visit our clients as often as needed in order to stay up to date with the industry’s needs, if you would like to organise for us to come and meet you to discuss how Oceanscan can help you please get in touch on +44 (0) 1502 509 247 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org