Available for rental or purchase* the UK’s only 10 metre stereo measurement videoscope.
The Mentor Visual iQ advanced VideoProbe is packed with features to help you make better decisions about critical assets and improve inspection productivity.
• Easy to operate using either optically bonded multipoint touchscreen and on-screen keyboard, or ergonomic joystick and hard keys
• Color SUPER HAD™ CCD video camera with 5x digital zoom and a new ground-up image processing system
• View crisp images and increase probability of detection on a6.5” (16.5 cm) active matrix XGA color LCD, daylight readable display
• Capture crystal clear live video and still images with Adaptive Noise Reduction (ANR) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) still image capture
• Advanced analysis using improved 3D Phase Measurement(6.1mm diameter probe) or stereo (8.4mm, 6.1mm or 4mm diameter probes)
• Portable, lightweight, ergonomic design (6.75 pounds (3.0 KG)out of case)
• Rugged durability – designed to IP65, MIL STD 461F and MILSTD 810G standards
• Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 enabled
• Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) software in 14 languages digitally guides inspectors through the inspection process,intelligently names files and creates MS Word® and PDF compatible inspection reports
• Master advanced features faster and eliminate cumbersome paper manuals with on-device user manuals and context based help links
• 16 GB Internal SSD for user data storage
• Two USB 3.0 host ‘A’ ports, one USB 3.0 client micro ‘B’ port
• Powered by high-capacity interchangeable, rechargeable lithium ion batteries which are compliant with air travel regulations. With the charging circuit built into the batteries,no charging cradle is required
• Interchangeable high resolution 4.0mm and 6.1mm diameter probes available in multiple lengths to suit a variety of industries and applications
• Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
• High intensity LED light source and advanced processing for improved image brightness
• Insertion tube markings for easy setup and reference
• Choose from a variety of customizable “Magic-arm” handset mounts in several sizes
• Your choice of ultraportable rolling carry-on case or roomier work station model configured to hold multiple probes and accessories
Available for rental or purchase*
Rental options are available globally, *purchase only available in Scotland.
Oceanscan - Offical Channel Partner for GE Inspection Technologies Partner in Scotland.