The DXR 250C-W portable detector combines GE’s unrivalled wealth of experience and expertise in medical and industrial radiography. This new digital detector is specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial radiographic inspections.
• Reduced exposure time for increased personal safety.
• Reduced barricade time on units to inspect foroptimized process safety.
• Reduced setup time for maximized productivity.
The 8”x8” detector weighs just 3,5 kg (7lb)and has a thickness of only 25 mm (0.98”). Ideal for places which offer difficult access and where utmost portability is needed.
The detector uses wireless and battery-operating technology. Simplifying handling and operation. And leading to overall productivity gain for its users.
• Robust wireless operation (802.11 g, up to 80 m communication range, WEP2 security) with online wireless strength, detector temperature and remaining detector battery power monitoring
• Access Point mode with portable access point for extended range
• Ad-hoc communication for fast image transfer
• Optional power saving mode to increase battery usage
Available for rental or purchase*
Rental options are available globally, *purchase only available in Scotland.
Oceanscan - Offical Channel Partner for GE Inspection Technologies Partner in Scotland.
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Oceanscan’s NDT Sales Manager, Andy Myles and Sercal’s Sales & Business Development Manager, Matt Day, are currently in La Flèche, France visiting our colleagues from SREM Technologies.
Oceanscan Subsea Sales Manager Adil Ali is currently attending NOF Offshore Wind Conference and Exhibition in Sedgefield
Denmore Road, Aberdeen
Oceanscan Ltd (Southern Office)
Orbis Energy Centre, Wilde Street
Lowestoft, NR32 1XH
Tel: +44(0)1502 509247
Oceanscan Ltd. is registered under the Scotland Companies Act 2012 - Registration No. 116255 - VAT registration No. 498 4896 57
Copyright 2017 Oceanscan Ltd. All Rights Reserved.